- Modern tractors ranging from 210HP to 45HP including John Deere(JD) models 7930, 6150R, 6430, 5525, 5225. Precision monitoring and control systems including RTK GPS (sub inch precision) and autosteer capabilities on the larger tractors.
- Planters including 6 row JD for row crops, Great Plains 5’ seed drill with operator station for planting individual plots, 6’ Trillion seeder.
- Mowing and baling equipment for biomass:
- New Holland H8080 self-propelled mower conditioner
- New Holland BB9080R big square baler with yield mapping capabilities
- Necessary tractors for bale handling / transportation
- Multiple plot preparation implements including tractor mounted rotary tillers, harrows, and soil levelers.
Forage Chopping and Weighing Systems:
- JD 5830 Forage Chopper with 10’ Kemper row independent cutter head
- RCI Engineering weigh, sampling, and Near Infrared (NIR) analyzer
- Wintersteiger Cibus plot harvester with 4’ Kemper row independent cutter head capably of harvesting smaller biomass plots to weigh and sample plot.
- Drying Ovens
- (2) cargo box size (750 ft3) drying ovens
- (2) Cart size drying ovens (180 ft3)
- (1) shelf drying oven (30 ft3)
- Tissue Grinders
- (2) Retsch knive mills Model Sm2000
- (1) Schulte hammer mill Model W-8-H
- (1) Vermeer Chipper with cyclone for woody material collection Model BC600-XL
- Wintersteiger Thresher
- Various size scales from lab bench to pallet scale weighing
- Various size tractor mowers from 4’ – 15’ flex wing mowers
- Push mowers, weed trimmers, sickle bar mowers
- Rough terrain forklift
- Loader buckets for several size tractors
- Walk in cold storage room and humidity controlled seed storage room.
- Lab Freezers (-20C)
- Archive sample areas for long term